Saturday, October 2, 2010

Greystones Harbour Update



Despite being in Greystones, Co Wicklow on a fairly regular basis, I don't often venture down to the big Harbour development site  - it's almost completely shrouded in builder's hoarding - one has to sneak around and take whatever photo opportunity is available on a particular day, and this, I understand, is a bone of contention for the local residents who have been seeking more up to date information and transparency as each stage of the development progresses.  In other words, they would like to see what's going on!



Well, I'm not sure I know what's going on, but here are my latest observations and, looking back at my post from two months ago, it seems that the stage of the development I witnessed then was only the tip of the proverbial iceberg.

Folks, this is huge!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails